Join this sustainable 'B Corp' rated eco-friendly business that is being named a unicorn business in the industry. They are leading the way with their household toiletries being made completely from bamboo, and are on a mission to stop deforestation, and reduce plastic. They are looking to add some exceptional people to their small and passionate team to support their ongoing growth.
This role will drive sales and conversion across the website to achieve strong business growth and reduce costs. They are looking for someone who is dynamic, hands-on, has a strategic mindset, and is basically a Shopify expert!
About the role
- Coordinate and maintain the overall site and actively optimising on a consistent basis
- Build and review reports that deliver insights to track performance
- Manage and collaborate on PPC/SEO strategy and execution
- Delegate and coordinate campaigns which align with marketing and Amazon account.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and improving UX/UI
- Drive critical trading decisions and operational change to maximise profits and reduce cost
- Expert understanding of data analysis and experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in Project/Campaign Management with Shopify accounts which generate over £100k per month
- Analytical by nature and a problem solver
- Experience with PPC/SEO
- ADOBE Photoshop would be advantageous
- 3+ years D2C eCommerce experience
- Klaviyo or ESP experience would be a bonus
- Strong attention to detail and high quality
- A confident and clear communicator
- Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org