An opportunity to work for one of the most iconic beauty brands around!
Founded almost 20 years ago, they have gone from strength to strength and are now investing heavily into their eCommerce capabilities. Lots of opportunities to grow in the role, and eventually manage.
Ideally, you will have experience working within the Beauty sector.
About the role
- Ensure the merchandising of new product launches are planned and prepared in all core site locations
- Work closely with various teams to develop improvements which are focused on trade, the customer journey and KPI’s
- Review, analyse and present results and learnings from all merchandising campaigns to various stakeholders within the business
- Provide analysis on the customer journey to identify constant optimisation opportunities
- Monitor competitor trends and activity, making recommendations to drive sales
- Produce detailed product and assortment analysis
- Monitor the brands’ online presence ensuring that the product presentation, pricing policy and web marketing agreements are inline with the brand guidelines
- Experience working with online merchandising, preferably within a beauty / luxury brand
- Confident with data and reporting, commercial and analytical mindset
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Able to develop strong relationships cross-functionally and work with various teams to communicate requirements and find solutions
- Able to multitask, work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment and have a flexible approach