£40,000 - £45,000 (London)We are searching for a Website Manager, with a background in luxury/premium, to join a fast-growing premium luxury kids clothing brand with a fantastic reputation for quality and style in their market. The brand is followed by a host of celebrities and has an unmistakable premium/luxury feel, which has won them a huge base of loyal customers whose high expectations are matched by a wide range of gorgeous product lines.
About the Company...
Their journey started over 10 years ago with a vision to offer a truly stylish yet high functioning product with a luxury feel, in marketplace full of boring, merely functional items with little flair. They now a high growth business, shipping to most counties on the planet, and their ecommerce channel has become their biggest, and set to grow at a rapid rate in the coming years. They are now looking to add to their team a Website Manager, who is very experienced in using Magento, to lead the central functions of a multi-regional ecommerce team.
About the Role...
We are searching for a passionate and confident, digitally-oriented and creatively thinking Website Manager to join their team in Central London.
Reporting directly into the MD:
- Lead the development of the website platform to deliver a ‘best in class’ service at all times
- Help shape international expansion
- Work a trading events and calendar with the marketing team
- Maintain a list of front-end priorities to improve the website experience
- Manage third party agencies
- Report on and analyse website metrics, overall customer engagement and conversion on site to develop future strategies and areas for improvement
- Drive the ecommerce business to achieve yearly targets and KPIs
- Oversee online category merchandising
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure all site promotions are executed online correctly
- **A very experienced Magento user** - candidates who do not have this won’t be considered
- You will be an energetic, proactive and innovative digital marketer with a proven track record of measured success in a fast-growing business
- Highly analytical, ROI focussed with budgeting experience
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage third party agencies
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- A team player who gets the job done!
- Flexible working