Up to £26,000 (London)An integral part of the business, this Website Merchandising Assistant will report to the Head of Ecommerce and will assist in implementing the visual merchandising strategy across the business to help maximise sales and profit.
About the Company...
This is Europe’s leading online premium beauty retailer. From must have pallets to game changing skincare, there are over 30000 products at your fingertips.
About the Role...
This role is important for the effective functioning of the ecommerce channel. This is an amazing opportunity to learn and expand on your existing merchandising skills.
Your new role will include:
- Deliver online merchandising of product, department and landing pages
- Manage search results and product recommendations listings
- Prepare weekly and ad-hoc reports for analysis of specific areas of the site / promotions
- Conduct daily site walk-throughs to and ensure site content is accurate
- Assist with planning content for specific departments
- Review and analyse e-commerce KPI metrics to ensure that sales opportunities are maximised
This is likely to be your second role in ecommerce and is one that give you clear responsibilities and importantly room to grow and learn. You will be able to bring the following into your new job…
- Experience using online merchandising tools. Fredhopper would be ideal but not a necessity
- Being prepared to fully immerse yourself within the beauty sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a strong work ethic
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Flexibility to work across teams and be involved with and communicate with other teams and locations.