Web Analytics Manager – Luxury Ecommerce Brand
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Web Analytics and CRO, eCommerce / Web Analyst
A globally recognised retailer of luxury goods have recently launched their first direct-to-consumer ecommerce model and are looking to hire a Web Analytics Manager who can undertake all aspects of the web analysis process.
About the Company...
This luxury brand is famous for retailing some of the world’s finest beverages, including champagne, wine and spirits in their main range. To extend their typical products, they have added tasting experiences and gifting packages on their ecommerce website with impressive success so far.
They put absolutely everything into their brand from the meticulous sourcing of new products across the globe to ensuring their editorial content is both exceptionally written and relevant to their following. With extremely large investment and funds available, they’re looking to continue their growth throughout 2018 and beyond.
About the Role...
Sitting on a team of 17, including marketeers, traders and product managers, you will be involved with web analysis, tagging implementation, digital marketing, customer insight and conversion rate optimisation tasks, in the form of various website testing and personalisation programmes.
- Define regular reporting, analytics and dashboard frameworks
- Provide insight and actionable recommendations to optimise ecommerce performance
- Responsible for web analytics solutions for the brand
- Implement and test tagging requirements for campaigns and the website
- Comment upon website performance metrics and suggest areas for improvement
- Work on attribution modelling programmes to maximise on marketing budget
- Establish the customer and CRM strategy and identify trends for retention & acquisition
- Develop MVT and A/B tests to optimise the customer journey on the website
As well as being an accomplished and experienced web analyst, you’ll have a passionate appreciation for the luxury goods market and ideally an understanding of its international customer base.
- 5 years’ experience in web analytics
- Experience in transactional B2C ecommerce environments and the customer lifecycle
- Strong understanding of digital channels and how to report upon them
- Balanced views between commercial and luxury interests
- Experience using industry standard web analytics, implementation, visualisation and optimisation tools
- Advanced experience using Excel as well as other Microsoft Office packages
- MSc or MA in a statistical or mathematic subject
- Annual profit share scheme
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular social events
- Up to 40% discount
- Ongoing training and development initiatives