Senior Digital Analyst (Contract) – Premium Fashion Brand
- £240 - £350 per day DOE – subject to conditions
- Central London
- Client Side, Contract or Freelance, Middleweight
- Web Analytics and CRO, Data Analyst
A premium fashion brand are hiring for a highly numerical Senior Digital Analyst who can focus their efforts on increasing conversion, optimisation and improving the customer journey on the website by analysing the online data.
About the Company...
Since its establishment in 1981, this premium fashion brand has become globally well-known while still maintaining the strong British heritage it was born with. Their key strength is the creation of premium garments that are figure flattering and extremely curated to every detail.
Relying already on a strong high-street presence with city-based stores in over sixty five countries, they can also boast an eleven-year old presence in the ecommerce world, with a team of data-driven, digitally focused talented professionals at the helm.
About the Role...
Reporting to the Head of Online Trading but working in a wider ecommerce team, the Senior Digital Analyst will be able to look at the capabilities of their current tools and provide insight to the business so they can make more informed decisions about where they focus their efforts to improve the customer journey.
You’ll be knowledgeable about what levers to pull to drive performance and allow the team to work more efficiently by making data analysis more available to them from a visualisation perspective.
- Analysis of ecommerce performance across the website and marketing campaigns
- Delivering regular reports for the ecommerce team around product and customer behaviour
- Managing the implementation of new tags to track the website and marketing channels
- Creating ideas for A/B tests to optimise the website
- Visualising the data for multiple stakeholders and making dashboards accessible
As this is a highly autonomous role, the Senior Digital Analyst will be expected to be proactive, strategic and creative in their approach and join the ecommerce team on their journey to digital excellence.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Excel and Tableau to an advanced level
- Worked in a similar ecommerce driven environment with an awareness of both transactional and functional metrics
- High analytical ability – finding patterns and trends in high volumes of complex data data, being able to deep dive and maintain a detailed level of accuracy
- Knowledge of performance marketing techniques, browser technology or cookie behaviour
- Exposure to tag management or optimisation testing tools or the desire to learn them