Digital Analyst – Premium British Retailer
- £45,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Web Analytics and CRO, Data Analyst
This British heritage retailer is entering an exceptionally exciting phase of digital development and are scaling their Ecommerce team. (This is where you come in!)
With a view to launch a transactional site in the coming weeks, they need a Digital Analyst to join their central London workforce to drive the success of the digital offer.
This company have been monumentally successful without a site – imagine the success they will bring with this launch and your input!
About the Company...
A well-known British retailer with a strong regional brand presence is looking for a Digital Analyst to join their ecommerce team. With the new site launch imminent, they are scaling the team to ensure a seamless launch at a key time in their digital transformation.
About the Role...
Reporting to the Head of Digital Development, this key hire will support insight and analytics for the e-commerce team, monitoring product/sales performance, customer interactions and marketing campaigns to drive & inform the digital strategy.
As the site launches and the team grows, this will undoubtedly lead to unrivalled growth potential and progression for the first Analytics hire in the business (yes you!)
- You will spearhead all reporting around customer behaviours and marketing trends to support key business decisions
- You will lead on digital analysis across all aspects of the online store, being the go-to for insights and data driven decision making
- You will share insights with the wider ecommerce team to optimise performance
- You will create expressive and attractive visuals to bring the insights to life
- You will tag the website and implement analytics tracking to capture the right data, ensuring the analysis being gathered is valuable and actionable
As the first analytics hire in the team, you will be a key player in the business and expected to work alongside key stakeholders to make recommendations and drive improvements on the site.
You should be confident to work autonomously, whilst also capable of liaising both upwards and downwards in the organisation to deliver solutions and insights.
- Experience with a web analytics tool (Google Analytics) as well as advanced in Excel
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within web analytics in the consumer facing retail sector
- Confident working collaboratively with other ecommerce individuals to meet deadlines in fast-paced environments
- Impressive stakeholder management skills, translating analytics for all levels
- Track record of pulling data from a variety of sources for a well-informed conclusion
We believe this is an extremely unique and rare opportunity – a chance to contribute to the development of their ecommerce site and become a key player in the growth of this hugely successful retailer’s next chapter. In addition to this, you will receive the following benefits:
- Beautiful offices in the heart of the luxury fashion district
- Company pension
- Health insurance / cover
- 25 days’ holiday + bank
- Up to 20% staff discount across all categories