Online Analyst – Consumer Goods
- £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Web Analytics and CRO, online marketing analyst
A fast-paced, innovative consumer goods leader based in Hertfordshire is on the hunt for an Online Analyst following an exciting merger with another popular competitor. You’ll swiftly adopt the role of data guru for all thing's ecommerce, across multiple devices!
About the Company...
The company are a well-established and loved global consumer goods brand with both a strong retail and online presence. They specialise in providing a wide selection of affordable and unique products through a variety of purchasing options (subscriptions, gifting, D2C etc…)
Recent merges with other marvellous businesses in the industry have made room for a positive restructure and growth of the ecommerce team. Always striving to try new ideas to stay ahead of the competition, they have some exciting plans ahead for 2019!
About the Role...
Reporting to the Customer Analytics Manager, the Online Analyst will be responsible for supporting the wider ecommerce team through data and insights. With an in-house development/IT team, changes get implemented within a matter of hours, so you can guarantee your voice will be heard!
A 60%/40% split between digital analytics and optimisation, the Online Analyst will work cross functionally with the customer analytics team and the ecommerce team to contribute to the commercial strategy.
- Identify areas of improvement for the website to strengthen performance
- Manage reports and dashboards to monitor metrics on a regular basis
- Oversee the CRO programme by sharing ideas for A/B and MVT testing
- Champion self-service analytics across ecommerce and marketing teams
- Implement tagging and tracking requirements
- Improve the customer journey across all devices using UX analytics tools
- Liaise with the SEO agency to strengthen marketing channel analytics
This role would suit a mid-weight Online Analyst who is ready to take their skill to the next level and be a key player in the ownership of reporting. They’ll need to be and have:
- A technically focused hands-on analyst who is strategically minded too
- Expert in using Google Analytics, as well as Excel and a UX analytics tool such as Content Square
- Good communication skills to share insights across the team
- Ability to implement tracking on the website through tagging software (Google Tag Manager)
- A/B testing and MVT experience, with knowledge of optimisation techniques
- Must have worked in a retail environment for commercial understanding of KPIs and relevant metrics
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as an online/web/digital analyst across multiple devices too (apps, mobile etc…)
As well as training opportunities to be taught SQL in house, the Online Analyst can look forward to an illustrious career future with these following benefits:
- 26 days holiday
- Cash bonus
- Private healthcare
- Contribution pension
- Life assurance x3 salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- 20% staff discount on products
- Free lunch provided each day