Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst - Ecommerce Luxury Fashion
- £45,000 to £55,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
A disruptive global ecommerce luxury fashion brand is looking to hire an entrepreneurial and passionate Business Intelligence Analyst to deliver data as a product from a variety of sources and automate processes with the aim to achieve perfect data quality.
About the Company...
This revolutionary ecommerce brand is changing the face of luxury online retail! Their growth in analytics has been and continues to be unparalleled and their global teams exude a truly innovative culture. They treat data as their USP and their department’s best currency.
A highly business-critical role for the entire department to reply upon, this is the chance of a lifetime for an enthusiastic, passionate Business Intelligence Analyst to join a hard-working and inspiring team.
About the Role...
Sitting within the newly created Marketing Data Solutions team, you will automate solutions, synthesise reports and solve manual problems with a creative approach. The key is somebody commercial who takes pride in improving code and realises their importance in data quality.
- Work with technical product owners and developers to build new processes
- Guarantee data isn’t being lost and is also easily accessible as a self-serve
- Build algorithms with the data scientists to ensure data is being discovered in real time
- Optimise data collection and how analysis is conducted for the marketing team
- Liaise with the marketing team to understand commercial objectives
- Speed up dashboarding methods by pitching for new tools to be brought in
- Use root cause analysis to be aware of any inconsistencies in the data
As well as hot on data quality, the ideal Business Intelligence Analyst will be able to automate solutions, synthesise reports and solve manual problems with a commercial as well as creative approach (and have fun getting there!). Be aware this is NOT an insight focused role!
- Impressive academic record with at least a BSc from a Russell Group league university in a highly quantitative field (e.g. computer science, statistics, IT, mathematics)
- Highly detail orientated with proven track record in data accuracy and documentation
- Confident in adjusting, transforming and validating data as well as manipulating large sets
- Working knowledge of big data tech stacks, mainly in databases, software development and visualisation
- Advanced usage of Excel and SQL as well as other technical tools
- Strong communicator and collaborator with people at all levels of the organisation
- Experienced in the digital marketing tech stack
As well as having the unique opportunity to work for a high performing team of inspiring individuals and really progress to make a difference in the business, you can also look forward to enjoying these glorious benefits!
- Amazing flexible benefits scheme
- 24 days holiday, birthday day off
- Pension scheme
- Private medical care
- Generous staff discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit, free breakfasts and wine time!