Senior Digital Designer - Fashion Brand
- £40,000 - £45,000
- SW London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Design and Content, Digital Design
With the best part of 2 centuries worth of heritage and menswear tailoring experience this business are fully invested in driving forward the digital offering for the brand. Boasting a new responsive site this SW London ecommerce team are seeking a Senior digital designer to join their ranks.
About the Company...
This British heritage menswear brand has a rich history in the London retail scene. As the brand continues its digital evolution they never stray from their core brand values – exceptional tailoring and craftsmanship with a subtle modern edge for this new era of consumer.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Brand Director this is a high-profile and varied role. It requires a mix of creative talent, technical ability and passion in order to provide compelling content for the website and social media, developing the online brand, and improving the website functionality and design.
- Design and develop web pages, banners, emails, landing pages, social media assets for the site
- Stay fully abreast of new online trends, technologies and advances in web design and identify opportunities to apply these
- Update content on existing email and responsive web HTML templates
- Lead the team with user-centric design at the fore – making suggestions for improved onsite experience and leading the charge based on insights gleaned from the analytics
- Support the business in developing the best digital marketing comms through consistent MVT and strong digital & commercial instincts
- Oversee the digital channels resonate with the brands core DNA and serve as brand guardian for the website and digital marketing collateral
- Managing the design team to drive delivery of all site projects and assets
- Energetic individual with a keen eye for beautiful design and creating an amazing online customer experience
- Happy to commute to SW London (!)
- A natural flair for creative design, including layout/composition, typography, and aesthetic coherence
- Confident managing a small team and inspiring and motivating them to deliver a seamless customer experience through their design delivery
- Strong experience using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator & Dreamweaver
- Solid experience working for another online retailer managing digital design for web, email and social media
- Responsive design experience is essential
- Skilled in basic HTML and CSS, with understanding of responsive design techniques and mobile device optimisation
- Resourceful and independent - can work to deadlines and standards with a minimum of supervision
YOU MUST APPLY WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO/WORK EXAMPLES WHICH SHOULD DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT PAST EXPERIENCE OF PRODUCING DIGITAL CONTENT (PREFERABLY FOR AN ECOMMERCE SITE)