Visual Creative Manager - Digital Product Design | Luxury Pureplay Fashion
- £60,000 - £70,000
- East London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Design and Content, Digital Design
This disruptive ecommerce fashion brand is paving the way for luxury fashion retail online! This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial and passionate Design Manager to oversee and uphold the visual and creative output across the brands’ various digital products.
About the Company...
This revolutionary ecommerce brand is changing the face of luxury online retail! Their growth has been and continues to be unprecedented (!) and their global teams exude a truly entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. Set in the heart of the digital district in London this is your chance to work with an inspirational and high performing team.
About the Role...
As the team scales at an extraordinary rate there are two brand new roles in the Digital Product design team. The business is looking for two people to come in and not only wow them with their digital design and management experience but impress them with their ability to lead, motivate, inspire and mentor the product design team. This is about brand guardianship and creating a seamless customer experience across all products, leading and innovating at all times.
- With a strong background in UI/UX design you will be a creative lead for the rollout of all projects across the product design team
- You will support the Head of Creative Product Design and spearhead the brands TOV and visuals across all products (1 manager leading on web & apps and the other on all the B2B and backoffice products)
- Influence the betterment of digital design processes, working with the senior leadership team to create a cohesive and creative visual design delivery
- You will work closely with the product designers to guide their processes and create real harmony in a very fast-paced, high pressured environment – consulting and coaching them through projects and imparting process based on your extensive UX/UI design experience
- You will strategize and shape the design processes, reviewing all stages of product design delivery and lead the team of designers towards appropriate, customer centric design choices
- An exceptionally commercial creative with a strong background in digital design, UX/UI and digital products
- You need to understand luxury brand positioning and be able to replicate this message effectively across the various digital products you are responsible for, working with the product design function to create visual continuity
- Strong expertise with prototyping tools and able to orchestrate design delivery across your assigned digital products, creating real synergy in terms of brand experience
- Direct experience in another ecommerce (multichannel or pureplay) brand is a must
- Highly confident with digital design and product design leadership – able to inspire and advise the team and build rapport with the team to create a cohesive output
- Strategic and commercial acumen with a passion for emerging technologies and comfortable working in an agile way
- Confident working with big teams and liaising cross department to deliver multiple projects to tight deadlines
- An inspiring and confident leader – you are coming into a brand-new role in a very well-established team. You need to build exceptional relationships and be confident to propose and drive new concepts and solutions for the product design delivery
YOU MUST APPLY WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO/WORK EXAMPLES WHICH SHOULD DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT PAST EXPERIENCE OF PRODUCING DIGITAL DESIGNS (PREFERABLY FOR A LUXURY ONLINE RETAILER OR BRAND)
- Amazing flexi benefits scheme
- 24 days holiday, birthday day off, pension, private medical, staff discount, cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit, free breakfasts and wine time
- A unique chance to work with an inspirational and high performing team!
- Great room for progression and to make a difference