Digital Designer - Premium Lifestyle & Fashion Brand
- £28,000 to £35,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Design and Content, Digital Design
An exciting brand that brings together a love of fashion, fitness and Ecommerce! Our client is now looking for a brilliant digital designer to get involved in the development of their EU ecommerce sites and digital marketing collateral.
About the Company...
This global health, well-being and fitness brand inspires a new generation when it comes to marrying beautiful and functional, high-end sportswear. They promote an amazing culture in their business and if you’re looking to develop alongside an exceptional Ecommerce and marketing team, this company could be a great fit.
About the Role...
Working alongside a seasoned digital marketing and Ecommerce team, you will help develop and deliver the creative vision for the brand across the European sites.
- You will take ownership of the evolving design aesthetic of this brand’s European TOV and aesthetic – working with the US teams to deliver a seamless brand output
- Through your beautiful designs and user-centric approach, you will help drive the brand identity and success of the online store
- Working to develop innovative design solutions which will help the brand stand out from the crowd in a competitive market place
- Working across web, email and digital marketing campaigns, you will deliver beautiful visuals as well as oversee the development of the digital collateral
- Working with the wider team to manage website updates and contribute to marketing promotions and social activity for EU campaigns
- Support production for desktop & mobile websites and html email campaigns – good knowledge of HTML/CSS is desirable
- Strong eye for beautiful layout, typography, and an ability to serve as a brand guardian for the business from day one
- Great portfolio of Ecommerce design in the fashion/lifestyle sector
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS – ability to work with developers and pick up coding requirements when necessary (likely working with templates for email etc)
- Expert with Photoshop, InDesign & Dreamweaver
- Any experience with video editing would be a distinct advantage
- Not afraid of a fast-paced office culture, ideally with previous experience working in a “start-up” environment (minus the risk of being a well-established and successful international brand!)
- Passionate about fashion, health, wellbeing and fitness would be the ideal fit