Digital Content Editorial Lead - Premium Lifestyle & Fashion Brand
- £30,000 to £35,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Design and Content, Web Content
If heading up the digital editorial output for this much-loved, international fashion & lifestyle retailer sounds like your next step, we want to hear from you. You will own the TOV, produce engaging copy and ensure a seamless brand experience across all digital channels.
About the Company...
This global health, wellbeing and fitness brand inspires a new generation when it comes to marrying beautiful and functional, high-end sportswear. They promote an amazing culture in their business and if you’re looking to develop alongside an exceptional Ecommerce and marketing team, this company could be a great fit. This is a chance to take on a visible role in a highly successful retail group, with opportunity to contribute to not just one but two brands in the portfolio (a fast fashion & fitness fusion!)
About the Role...
Working alongside a seasoned Ecommerce & Digital Marketing team you will take ownership for the management, and delivery of all digital copy across the multiple EU sites and digital marketing channels.
- As the chief conduit between the USA and the EU teams, you will drive the master copy for the European side of the business – creating a TOV and copy that is in line with the business goals
- You will support the creation of high quality editorial for marketing communications and oversee the translation of said content into 3 languages
- The buck will stop with you in terms of signing off all editorial content – the brand guardian for all tonal output for the brand in the EU
- Collaborating with the wider team (Marketing, Social, PR & Creative) you will ensure engaging content is created which can be seeded out across channels
- In addition to this you will work across the sister-business – supporting on copy needs (products descriptions etc) for this brand as well (fast-fashion retail)
- A strong background in creative copywriting (for another online retailer) – core to this role is the ability to provide strong editorial leadership and inspiration
- You should have the gravitas to instruct on digital best practice and online content, aligning the digital copy output with the core business strategy
- Highly commercial content writer who understands delivering copy that will engage and drive sales in a digital arena
- Hands on experience managing complex multichannel projects, ideally in a fast-paced retail environment
- Strong leader – liaising with and briefing out projects to the content managers who localise the content for 3 European territories (translations exposure would be useful but not essential – French, German, Spanish)
- A passion for online with a keen interest in online shopping and the digital customer experience
- Ability to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Confident communicating with external teams to coordinate assets and resolve issues