Digital Marketing Designer – FMCG Start-Up
- Up to £30,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Design and Content, Digital Design
Are you a Digital Designer, with a particular interest in Online Marketing/Email Campaigning - who’s looking for a fantastic opportunity at the biggest and most rapidly growing beverage subscription club in the UK? Then look no further! You’ll be design driven person with expertise with CRM systems and responsible for all email marketing campaigns, increasing retention/acquisition and enhancing the company’s online presence.
About the Company...
Our client is the biggest (and some would say best!) beverage start-up subscription club in the UK. They are a hard-working and dedicated looking for a Digital Marketing Designer to join them on their exciting online journey. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team of entrepreneurs and creatives, and a fast growing start-up based in central London.
About the Role...
This is a role for a Digital Designer with skills in Email Campaigning, with a streak of marketing experience or at least a passion for Online/Digital Marketing!
- Research content, producing original copy and images for news & blogs across all company websites and adding additional pages/content where appropriate
- Update information and images on all three company websites on a daily basis in line with sales & marketing campaigns and ensuring best practice for SEO
- Assist in Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, You Tube, Instagram, Google+) working to engage, build followers and generate sales leads
- Create artwork for all advertising, utilising Adobe Photoshop and creating print copy for offline & direct marketing campaigns
- Creation & delivery of marketing emails (E-Shots) & SMS campaigns to the various customer databases
- Work in conjunction with web developers to maximise website potential
- Work with chosen marketing partners & suppliers to ensure success of marketing and PR campaigns
- Monitor & report the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns, cost analysis and return on investment
- Bachelor’s Degree (Design / Interactive) or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years Web design with an Ecommerce brand
- Experience delivering on business and creative goals through design
- Advanced Indesign, with excellent digital photo-manipulation and compositing skills, working knowledge Illustrator, Photoshop
- Motion graphics & video editing experience for web (After Effects) - is a plus