Digital Designer - Fashion Retailer
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Design and Content, Digital Design
Passion for Fashion? Both womenswear and menswear? Often buy via ASOS, Boo Hoo, Urban Outfitters etc.? This well-known global ecommerce fashion brand is looking to grow their Digital Design team. This Digital Designer will focus on defining and creating the new website UI (alongside the Development/UX teams) as well as many other responsibilities for managing their site, social and email assets.
About the Company...
This well-established ecommerce brand is changing the face of online fashion retail. Set in the heart of the digital district in London, this is the chance for a skilled Digital Designer, with a love for fashion and experience in the retail sector – eager to work with an inspirational and high performing team.
About the Role...
Reporting into their Digital Design Manager and working closely with the rest of the ecommerce & digital marketing teams, this is a great opportunity for a digital designer who is looking to make a strong contribution to an ever-evolving business.
- You will be expected to bring new, creative ideas with original and engaging online content – particularly across website and social channels
- Working across everything from homepages, landing pages, emails, newsletters, banners and social assets this is a very varied role
- You will also support the Digital Design Manager with basic wireframing (assisted by development/UX teams) – overseeing the design process through from concept to delivery, always with the user at the fore
- Ensuring you stay abreast of digital and marketing trends, enabling you to give ideas for site improvements and collaborate with the team during ideation phases of projects
- Prove your commercial acumen by making suggestions for digital design improvements which will engage online customers better, or attract new ones, based on user testing
- Use your digital nous to support the development team – managing basic coding updates where necessary (using templates) and designing with the development always in mind
- A highly dynamic and fashion focused digital designer, with an ability to deliver exceptional multichannel designs
- Strong team player, with a desire to learn and be a part of a very exciting brand evolution
- Confident advising on digital best practice - supporting the brand’s vision (ensuring the digital experience doesn’t stray from the brand TOV and aesthetic)
- Experience working for another online retailer/ecommerce site is preferable
- Basics of HTML/CSS would be highly advantageous – marry this with super creativity and user centric design approach
- Solid foundation in digital design for web with an innovative and energetic approach to onsite user experience and a desire to push the envelope (!)
- Good digital design and development – understand the concepts and constraints of development and responsive design
As well as having the unique opportunity to work for a high performing team of inspiring individuals and really progress to make a difference in the business, you can also look forward to enjoying these glorious benefits!
- First in Line – for company sample sales/events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- GREAT staff discount for yourself and friends
- Internal rewards scheme which can be redeemed at other regional retailers
- Subsidised gym membership
- Ability to buy extra holiday (!)