Content Manager - Luxury British Retailer
- £38,000 - £43,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Design and Content, Web Content
This British luxury fashion brand is seeking a seasoned digital content manager to join their London HQ to drive the content vision online. A wonderful blend of editorial and visual content, this is an opportunity to own an evolving brand proposition during an exciting period of change for the business!
About the Company...
They are a British brand with a strong heritage feel, yet they manage to remain ultra-modern in this fast-moving online retail space. As the business continues to evolve their product offering and aesthetic they continue to stay true to their brand purpose – making beautiful luxury fashion accessible to women globally.
About the Role...
The Content Manager will play a key role in the digital content & marketing of the brand. Working collaboratively with the Online team you will -
- Serve as brand guardian across all visual and tonal content across all digital channels
- Drive the editorial delivery for the business, ensuring the copy (everything from product descriptions through to editorial features) are on brand and supporting the ecommerce commercial objectives
- Support the Head of Marketing and Design Lead in terms of asset delivery – assisting on shoots and ensuring the best digital assets are produced
- You will establish a content strategy that will continue to grow consistency and routine to the site traffic, brand engagement and online conversion
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across the business and the wider ecommerce and digital marketing teams to maximise commercial opportunities through consistent brand content
- Manage and own the content strategy for the business, evolving the TOV and ensuring all campaigns and brand copy support this strategic direction
- Mentor and manage the content & social exec ensuring the content output across all digital marketing channels (social and email) are driving the broader marketing objectives
- Drive the brands luxury proposition forward through innovative content marketing which feeds into the broader digital strategy
- Highly commercial content manager who understands delivering targets in a digital arena
- You should have the gravitas to instruct on digital best practice and online content strategy, aligning the digital content plan with the core business strategy
- A strong background in creative copywriting (for another online retailer) – core to this role is the ability to provide strong editorial leadership and inspiration (!)
- Hands on experience managing complex multichannel projects, ideally in a fast-paced retail environment
- Strong management experience overseeing teams in an ecommerce and/or multichannel environment
- A passion for online with a keen interest in luxury fashion and the digital customer experience
- Ability to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Confident communicating with external teams to coordinate assets and resolve issues