UX/UI Designer (Hybrid) - British Pureplay Brand
- £30,000 - £40,000
- SW London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Design and Content, UX/UI Design
Calling all UX/UI Designers! Do you like food? Who doesn’t?!
One of the country’s best loved online organic food and beverage services – who pride themselves on providing high quality and ethically sourced food stuffs, are growing their online offering at an alarming rate!
About the Company...
This company have been at the forefront of online food & beverage retail innovation, for well over a decade. As one of the key players in the market (You will have seen their delivery boxes around London and wider England!) and are expanding with new product ranges, new recipes/menus and offering a more comprehensive service!
About the Role...
This is a hybrid role that would suit an individual who has the ability to call on both user interface and user experience tools. You will be a skilled end to end UX/UI designer, who has a portfolio that displays examples of working from concept through to wireframes, user journeys, prototyping, UI design and finished product.
- Exploring and mapping user needs through audience analysis, user narratives, and process flow diagrams, to maintain a user-centred, evidenced based approach.
- Experienced in leading User Research - ideally with experience in Crazy Egg, Hotjar, Mouseflow, Lucky Orange, MouseStats, Ptengine, inspectlet, GoogleAnalytics etc.)
- Using User data and working with optimisation specialists to make improvements.
- Working closely with the creative team to develop the vision on an initiative, using conceptual prototyping, be it on paper or other tools to iterate your ideas, and ultimately inform the final solution.
- Working with analysts, UI Developers, Back-end Developers, and product owners to create and evolve UX patterns, workflow, and product information architecture.
- Producing detailed UX deliverables including user journeys, site maps, wireframes, prototypes, and UI spec docs.
- Strong portfolio with examples of UI and UX work – preferably on the food/beverage side.
- Designing the final UI outcomes of website, social channels, email design
- Understanding and working within the brand identity guidelines, ensuring continuity across the online channels.
- Documenting UI style and components to ensure consistency across all platforms.
- Running design sketching sessions and design sprints to validate ideas early with product owners, developers, and other team members.
- Familiarity with User Analytics softwares – e.g. Crazy Egg, Hotjar, Mouseflow, Lucky Orange, MouseStats, Ptengine, inspectlet, Google Analytics etc
- Expert with 'Sketch' and the use of style guides and UI kits.
- Workshop facilitation skills, and user centric research methodologies.
- Strong prototyping skills and interaction design knowledge.
As well as having the unique opportunity to work for a high performing team of inspiring individuals and really progress to make a difference in the business, you can also look forward to enjoying these glorious benefits!
- On-site Chef – Freshly cooked meals, EVERYDAY!
- 24 days holiday (increases over time), birthday day off
- Individual fruit basket, for each person, every week
- 30% discount
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit, free breakfasts and wine time!