Digital Designer | Premium Lifestyle & Fashion Brand
- £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Design and Content, Digital Design
A well-known US fashion brand (Founded by a famous Hollywood Celebrity) brings together a love of fashion, fitness and ecommerce – to bring you a whole new kind of fashion brand!
Based in California, this company are now looking to grow their London presence with a UK team on the Design side. They are seeking a brilliant digital designer to get involved in the development of their EU ecommerce sites, creating top quality digital assets and designing engaging digital marketing collateral.
About the Company...
This global health, wellbeing and fitness brand inspires a new generation when it comes to marrying beautiful and functional, high-end sportswear. They promote an amazing US style culture in the business and if you’re looking to develop alongside an exceptional ecommerce and marketing team, with a company on their way up in the EU market - this is the role for you!
About the Role...
Working alongside a seasoned digital marketing and ecommerce team you will help develop and deliver the creative vision for the brand across the European sites.
- You will take ownership of the evolving design aesthetic of this brand’s European TOV and aesthetic – working with the US teams to deliver a seamless brand output
- Through your beautiful designs and user-centric approach you will help drive the brand identity and success of the online store
- Working to develop innovative design solutions which will help the brand stand out from the crowd in a competitive market place
- Working across web, email and digital marketing campaigns you will deliver beautiful visuals as well as oversee the development of the digital collateral
- Working with the wider team to manage website updates and contribute to marketing promotions and social activity for EU campaigns
- Support production for desktop & mobile websites and html email campaigns – good knowledge of HTML/CSS is desirable
- Strong eye for beautiful layout, typography, and an ability to serve as brand guardian for the business from day one
- Great portfolio of ecommerce design in the fashion/lifestyle sector
- Expert with Photoshop, InDesign & Dreamweaver
- Any experience with video editing would be a distinct advantage
- Not afraid of a fast-paced office culture, ideally with previous experience working in a “start-up” environment (minus the risk of being a well-established and successful international brand!)
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS (Useful, but not essential) – ability to work with developers and pick up coding requirements when necessary (likely working with templates for email etc)
- Passionate about fashion, health, wellbeing and fitness would be the ideal fit