Content Manager - Luxury Retail Group
- £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus DOE
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Design and Content, Web Content
This market leading retailer of luxury goods are looking for a seasoned Digital Content Manager, who can oversee all content strategy and support the overall digital marketing for the business. An exciting time of digital development for the brand, given the ecommerce site launched just over a year ago.
About the Company...
With many of the world’s most distinct and best loved luxury brands under their roof this retail giant has established exceptional retail success offline. With digital evolution at the forefront of their 2018 roadmap (and a thriving ecommerce site that’s entering it’s 2nd successful year!) they are embarking on an exciting period of growth and development. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the brand output across all digital channels and bring their heritage and premium products to customers online through their own unique storefront.
About the Role...
There is no doubt that opportunities like this don’t come around often (!) Seldom do you get the opportunity to work with such well established brands, in an internationally successful retail group yet in an ecommerce division which operates much like a start-up. This is in essence “the best of both worlds” and an opportunity for a seasoned digital content lead to take the reins and devise, develop and oversee the content strategy for the business.
- Working closely with the Brand Director you will manage all content for the business to ensure the brand values, tonality and marketing initiatives are supported
- Communicate with the rest of the creative and digital marketing teams to align the content calendar and editorial/copy needs of the business
- You will be the key liaison in the business between all the various brands and the key contributors, and third parties who deliver the creative content for use on the site
- You will set the content strategy and ensure they are aligned with marketing objectives, ensuring you uphold brand guidelines and drive digital excellence across all site and digital marketing copy
- Working with key stakeholders to help outline the marketing strategy & define the content roadmap – contributing to the content marketing strategy and ensuring its timely delivery
- Take a strategic approach to creating cross channel continuity, owning relationship with agencies and other 3rd parties to leverage every single piece of content and own the campaign management
- Support the trading and marketing teams by monitoring the impact and efficacy of content across the site and digital marketing channels and providing insights on how to make improvements
- A seasoned digital content manager with strong experience managing content strategy and content marketing for another Ecommerce brand – luxury interest/previous experience would be ideal but not essential
- With a background in digital copy/editorial you will be confident leading on digital best practice and ensuring the most seamless content delivery for all campaigns
- A highly creative individual yet with a commercial approach to content output – the content must drive the commercial and brand objectives at all times
- Being the business is scaling their digital target market you will need to be au fait with traffic acquisition and create a content strategy that supports wider acquisition objectives (PPC/SEO/Retargeting/Social etc)
- Confident motivating and leading freelance contributors and the wider team – you will be a key liaison for the brand content teams and must be confident coordinating and organising all aspects of the content production
- Fluent in English but with French as a 2nd language would be highly desirable!
- Staff discount
- Season ticket loan/cycle to work scheme