Artworker (Contract 4 Days A Week) – High Street Fashion Retailer
- £150 - £200 p/day
- Client Side, Contract or Freelance, Middleweight
- Design and Content
Let’s do a checklist shall we? Are you a talented and creative artworker? Do you have an exceptional attention to detail? Do you have experience within the retail industry and love it? Do you have Adobe Creative Suite and PPT knowledge? Is the dream to join a global retailer?
Did you tick yes to everything? Do you want to keep reading? We thought so! This brand, for sure, is not one to be ignored and is well known to whoever you may ask! They have a strong brand presence and value talent within their employees. This role will be for a 4-week period and id you are an experience contractor, fancy a change of project or specifically adore being project and brand focused for a set amount of time … then this is for you!
About the Company...
A global retailer whose reputation speaks volumes are looking for a contract artworker. Reporting directly to the Creative Designer you will advertising to a loyal customer base and be putting inspiring, creative talent into the role.
If you have been working on long term projects and fancy taking a step back to enjoy the role and contribute towards an outstanding brand, then do not hesitate to get in touch!
About the Role...
To work within this role, as much as the brand values your creativity, hard working nature and passion for the industry … they need a little skill from you!
You will be reporting to the Creative Designer and responsible for:
- Working on the seasonal creative artworks for the stores in window message trading and larger scale graphic designs. You will be contributing the relevant market assets to global variants within the brand
- Combining artworks for a variation of printed collateral involving reporting, brochures, look books and back of the house communications, do not forget invitations
- Operating within the design guidelines and keeping up to date with the latest approved artworks including all packaging.
- Regularly working alongside the team on planned timelines and developing designs from approved concepts into briefs and layouts (where the fun starts!)
Everything sound good so far? What do they need from you?
- Proven knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and PPT, including experience in broad range of work ideally in retail industry
- Ability to appropriately prepare print ready artwork in bleed and slug
- Present to the team and managers print production processes
- Take a methodical and organised style of working
- Retouching experience and good art working skills to wow the customers and brand
This brand is all about giving in everyway and they ensure they give their employees everything they need to succeed.
- They thrive and welcome ambitiously infectious individuals
- Will give you everything you need creatively and supportively to present the best you can