Digital Designer (Digital/Print) – Disruptive Pureplay Brand
- Up to £35,000 DOE
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Design and Content, Digital Design
This business has taken the ecommerce world by storm. After 18 months of trading they’re already producing significant revenue and driving their aggressive global roll out.
In a phase of rapid growth (which has continued since their inception!), this new age start-up is looking for an Integrated Digital Designer (Digital/Print) to look after their UK (and International Markets) online/offline asset creation.
Sick and tired of the rat race retail?
Love new and interesting products which change the way we live?
Get in touch and I will tell you all!
About the Company...
This SUPER successful British Start-Up entered the market aggressively and have no intension of slowly down! It’s a competitive space and their success is down to a unique proposition where they take all risk out of buying the product – You WILL know this brand! They are advertised all over London and globally!
About the Role...
This Mid-Weight Digital Designer (Digital and Print) will be heavily involved in the integrated creative design/marketing of the brand, working on digital design across the website, social and email channels.
You will be expected to oversee all integrated design marketing emails for the UK (and International) markets, with the opportunity to flex your technical and creative muscles internationally -
- Acting as part of the Digital Design team and getting involved in all digital design for the brand – a strong understanding of a great onsite customer experience is essential.
- Adapting and repurposing digital assets for the UK market/Internationally.
- Serving as “brand guardian” across the business for all digital collateral and campaigns – ensure a consistent brand identity across all channels and touchpoints
- Working across all homepage and editorial features, social media, digital marketing collateral (email), affiliate assets and some offline brand collateral you will drive forward the brand TOV alongside the other designers
- Taking a strategic lead towards multiple design briefs for web, social, mobile, apps and international channels, project managing the design delivery on and offline
- Leading with digital best practice you will help create a consistent brand experience for their valued customers
You will need –
- Highly creative and commercial UI digital designer – able to visualise concepts and drive the creative output whilst never compromising on design with conversion in mind.
- Experience working in e-commerce sector is highly desirable – visual design experience in online retail is a must.
- Someone who understands digital design for conversion whilst never compromising on detail and quality.
- An authority on typography, creative concepting and confident leading on projects when necessary.
- Confident working on email design, digital marketing assets as well as broader site digital design projects.
- Health care & life assurance
- Brand new Apple iMac to work on
- Pension plan – flexible contributions
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free choice of one of their products! (RRP - £700+)
- Breakfast/lunches/soft drinks/beer fridge (for after hours consumption)