Digital Designer - International Fashion Brand
- £30,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Design and Content, Digital Design
Join a brand with real British heritage, ten years in the making these are top players in the world of premium fashion and footwear. They are now looking for a Digital Designer to look after online/digital operations across Web, Email and Social.
About the Company...
This company is one of the most prominent Fashion retailers in Europe and one of the fastest growing ecommerce sites in the world! With further growth plans and large international campaigns planned for 2019, this is a great time to join a strong digital design team and be part of an already successful fashion brand on the way up!
About the role...
This e-commerce Digital Designer will be heavily involved in the creative design/marketing of the brand – with big global campaigns/projects planned for 2019, you will be a big part of the creative process! Day-to-day task will involve working on digital design (UI) across the website, social and email channels.
You will be expected to oversee all online design creation – Particularly all website assets/updates, but also including creating marketing emails/templates, while also having the opportunity to flex your technical and creative muscles -
- Acting as part of the Digital Design team and getting involved in all digital design for the brand – a strong understanding of a Ecommerce websites and branding is essential.
- Working across all homepage and editorial features, social media, digital marketing collateral (email), affiliate assets and some offline brand collateral you will drive forward the brand alongside the other designers.
- Working on Email Design – Creating Emails and templates. Ideally being able to amend in HTML code.
- Good Social experience – Creating content for Social, including basic animations/GIFs.
- Serving as “brand guardian” across the business for all digital collateral and campaigns – ensure a consistent brand identity across all channels and touchpoints.
- Taking a strategic lead towards multiple design briefs for UI web, social, mobile, apps and international channels, project managing the design delivery online.
- Highly creative and commercial digital designer (UI/Web/Email/Social) – able to visualise concepts and drive the creative output whilst never compromising on design with conversion in mind.
- Experience working in the fashion e-commerce sector is highly desirable, though not essential. MUST have experience working with Ecommerce Brands/Agency.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS (ideally in relation to Email Design) preferred.
- Experienced in creating basic animations/GIFs.
- Someone who understands digital design for conversion whilst never compromising on detail and quality.
- An authority on typography, creative concepting and confident leading on projects when necessary.
- Life Insurance Policy
- Health Care or Dental
- Free Eye examinations
- Pension Plan
- Travel Loan (Season Ticket coverage)
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Staff Discount + Great discount across other brands and subsidiary companies/partners
- Loan for technology (spread the cost for new tech goods – TV, Washing Machine, Oven)
- External interest funding – Company will pay for memberships/courses relevant to your role