Senior UX Researcher – Established Retail Brand
- £40,000 - £58,000 DOE
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Design and Content, UX/UI Design
An amazing opportunity for you to join a robust team in the heart of London. This well-known household e-commerce brand is looking for a Senior UX Researcher to come in with fresh ideas in creating the best user-friendly experience for their customers.
About the Company...
They are a well-known E-commerce brand who are constantly growing and producing some great products for their users. They have about 40-45 members in the design team and are always looking to challenge themselves when it comes to design and creativity. Very relaxed atmosphere and always open to new ideas.
About the Role...
This role will give you the chance and ownership to take responsibility for the company’s success, creating a real influence of the brand and not forgetting following the user process from start to finish. This isn’t just an opportunity for you to showcase your skill as a researcher, but also for you to learn and dabble with some cool and innovated projects with things such as AI, Machine Learning, voice control as well as physical products. Does this entice you?
- You will be joining a complex team who seek to produce some ground-breaking work
- There are many ways to works, but they typically work in an agile framework when delivering solutions with teams consisting of UX Designers, UI Designers, UX Researchers, Product Owners, Business Owners and UI Developers.
- There are many projects on-going at any given time and to keep the excitement, you will be moved around teams and the overall company, so you can build up your skills on different projects.
- Being an autonomous role, every decision you make is you. It is also required you work at least 1 day from home as they believe it allows creativity.
Are we talking about you below? Do you want to say this is who you are in your role?
- E-commerce experience is not an absolute but good to have knowledge/ experience in the area
- Be creative, think outside the box and challenge the norm – they want fresh ideas.
- You need to be autonomous. You will face stakeholders so you must be able to “hold your own” and defend your ideas – make them believe and understand why and how you came up with ideas.
- Annual Leave
- Brand Benefits