Senior Digital Designer (Social/Video) - British Fashion Brand
- Competitive DOE
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Design and Content, Digital Design
One of Europe’s most successful online multi-brand retailers seeks an inventive Senior Digital Designer (Video/Motion Graphic) to join their London Design team and help innovate/bring fresh ideas to their Social Channels.
About the Company...
The company’s success has skyrocketed in the last 5 years, making them a household name in Retail/E-commerce – This is a unique opportunity to join a strong digital design team, be integral in design creation/innovation and be part of their already impressive success story!
Your main focus will be on ground-breaking marketing/social video design for the brand - working alongside other designers and the editorial & technical teams to produce new, engaging and visually stunning video/motion graphic designs across their international sites.
About the Role...
Innovation. Innovation. Innovation. This e-commerce Senior Designer (Video/Motion Graphic) will be the go-to person for new and inventive ideas for taking this brand to the next level.
You will be responsible for coming up with new and inventive video design - helping create engaging content online, designing experiential video/motion graphic projects and planning for future marketing/video campaigns.
You will be expected to oversee all video design creation – Particularly across Social Channels, but also including marketing emails for the brands, website updates with the opportunity to truly flex your technical and creative muscles!
- GO-TO Person for new Video/Motion Graphic Design - You will champion the video innovation/creation for their Social Channels (Web/Email also).
- Taking a strategic lead towards multiple video design briefs for Social, UI web, social, mobile, apps and international channels, project managing the design delivery on and offline
- Acting as part of the Digital Design team and managing all video/motion graphic design for the brand – a strong understanding of a great onsite customer experience is essential.
- Thinking of new video technologies or approaches to improving customer engagement.
- Serving as “brand guardian” for Video/Motion Graphic creation - across the business for all digital collateral and campaigns, ensuring a consistent brand identity across all channels and touchpoints
- Working on Video Design across all homepage and editorial features, social media, digital marketing collateral (email), affiliate assets and some offline brand collateral you will drive forward the brand TOV alongside the other designers.
- Highly creative and commercial Senior Designer (Video/Motion Graphics) – able to visualise concepts and drive the creative output whilst never compromising on design with conversion in mind.
- Familiar with new/emerging video-centric technologies related to social - TikTok App, Lasso App (Facebook), Facebook Instant Experiences.
- Experience working in the fashion e-commerce sector is highly desirable – Video/Motion Graphic design experience in online retail is a must.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS (ideally in relation to Email Design) preferred, but not necessary.
- Experienced in creating a range of engaging video content - Ideally having worked on "innovation" projects for video.
- Someone who understands video design for conversion whilst never compromising on detail and quality.
- An authority on typography, creative concepts and confident leading on projects when necessary.