Digital Designer (Web/Visual) – Premium Fashion Brand
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Design and Content, UX/UI Design
One of the UK’s most notable premium fashion retailers, based in Central London, are on the lookout for a new Digital Designer (UI) to join their team to help maximise the productivity of their global websites through creating responsive sites, engaging animated landing pages and asset creation for their various sites.
In the immortal words of Migatu – “…So hot right now!”
About the Company...
This UK based brand have a strong grasp in luxury street fashion, yet they manage to remain ultra-modern in this fast-moving online retail space. Focusing on high-end fashion wear, creating partnership products with Adidas & Reebok and are endorsed by various celebrities worldwide! They make high-end “street” fashion accessible to customers globally, and you would play a key part in the production of online web content for the e-commerce sites - particularly across their website, editorial pages, blogs and affiliates.
Distancing themselves from the ‘same old/traditional’ fashion brands, this Digital Designer (basic UX) will play a major part in contributing and developing the concept ideas, along with recommending design enhancements.
If you are a strong Digital Designer who also has some technical experience (some experience with Sketch/UX), a keen creative eye and a penchant for premium fashion - then get in touch!
About the Role...
You will, as the e-commerce Digital Designer (UI), be heavily involved in the creative marketing of the brand - working on digital design across the sites. You will be expected to oversee all website content/asset updates, with the opportunity to flex your technical and creative muscles -
- Acting as part of the Digital Design team and getting involved in digital design for the brand website – a strong understanding of a great onsite customer experience is essential.
- Aiding in the design of web/site content for the UK/EU markets, particularly across editorial/blog pages.
- Working across all homepage and editorial features, social media, digital marketing collateral, affiliate assets and some offline brand collateral you will drive forward the brand TOV alongside the other designers.
- Taking a strategic lead towards multiple design briefs for UI web, mobile, apps and international channels, project managing the design delivery online.
- Leading with digital best practice you will help create a consistent brand experience for their valued customers.
- Highly creative and commercial UI digital designer – able to visualise concepts and drive the creative output whilst never compromising on design with conversion in mind.
- Understanding of UX basics and how they relate to UI Design e.g. Wireframing.
- Experience working in the fashion e-commerce sector is highly desirable – visual design experience in online retail is a must.
- Familiar with Sketch and designing website layouts via this program.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Someone who understands digital design for conversion whilst never compromising on detail and quality.
- An authority on editorials/typography, creative concepting and confident leading on projects when necessary.
- Stylish brand-new offices in a desired location
- Chance to build and grow this brand-new position
- 22 Days Holiday (Not including Bank Holidays)
- Health Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Flexible Working Hours
- Child Car Vouchers
- Performance Bonus – Based on Company/Personal Performance