Senior UX Designer – Global Digital Agency
- £50,000 - £70,000 DOE
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Design and Content, UX/UI Design
Are you a Senior UX Designer who is looking for their next role in a diverse, forward-thinking global digital agency? This is a great opportunity for you to join a robust team in their central London office. You will cover a broad range of activities from strategic thought leadership to detail UX/client solutions.
About the Company...
They are a well-known agency with some household name brands such as: Adidas, o2, Fifa, Seat and many others. They have a solid team of experienced designers (around 12 perm UX Designers and some freelancers) and also UI Designers and Researchers.
About the Role...
What can you expect to work on in this position?
- You will be joining a complex team who seek to produce some ground-breaking work
- There are many ways to works, but they typically work in an agile framework when delivering solutions with teams consisting of UX Designers, UI Designers, UX Researchers, Product Owners, Business Owners and UI Developers.
- There are many projects on-going at any given time and to keep the excitement. You will directly take control of two main accounts.
- You will manage and mentor younger designers in your team.
Do you have the winning combo?
- Be independent and also dependant.
- Be creative, think outside the box and challenge the norm – they want fresh ideas.
- You need to be autonomous. You will face stakeholders so you must be able to “hold your own” and defend your ideas – make them believe and understand why and how you came up with ideas.
- Strong bonus
- Cool incentives
- Great culture.