Ecommerce Trading Executive - Sports Nutrition
- Up to £35,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Junior
- Ecommerce, ecommerce executive/assistant
As the Ecommerce Trading Executive, you will need to drive online growth and sales on the new consumer website, with a hands-on understanding of all digital marketing channels and a clear onsite trading focus. This is an opportunity to join the business at the heart of its online strategies and to drive a customer centric online experience.
About the Company...
This leading global sports nutrition company, provides a range of products for sport and fitness activities. From Professional Athletes to Casual Runners, from Swimmers to Goal Keepers – they provide products to suit every requirement. They are seeking an Ecommerce Trading Executive to join their London team and look after clients across Europe in relation to the Sports Industry.
About the Role...
You need to be commercially driven, to provide a short-term trading execution and ensure a simple and engaging online presence for their consumers across Europe. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, your responsibilities will be:
- Promoting online growth in the Sports sector across all responsible markets
- Manage a digital marketing budget and deliver on targets/KPIs
- Understand all acquisition channels, website merchandising, content management and demand planning/inventory management
- Develop a CRM strategy and own the email marketing brief
- Optimise the daily/weekly/monthly revenue on the dedicated website using careful analysis and KPIs
- Drive sales across all acquisition channels to ensure localisation and ROI
- Product manage the Magento built website
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in an Ecommerce or merchandising role
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent from a top tier University
- Experience using Ecommerce content management systems – preferably Magento
- Experience of email marketing – preferably building/sending emails from an ESP
- Advanced Excel and Google Analytics skills
- An interest in sports and fitness