Head Of Product - High Growth Start-Up
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Ecommerce, senior ecommerce / multichannel
With unrivalled growth and success, this niche online retailer has hit impressive profitability in the past year. They’re now looking for a Head of Product to join their digital hub in London and drive product excellence by building and delivering a clear vision that drives customer satisfaction and engagement across their marketplace.
About the Company...
They’ve entered the market aggressively and have no intention of slowing down. It’s a competitive space and their success is down to exceptional product quality and a unique proposition where they take all risk out of buying the product.
About the Role...
- Implement an efficient process around group-focused testing and site speed
- Lead on International implementation and rollouts of ecommerce
- Develop and articulate the product vision to management teams, the executive team, and group-level executives
- Be accountable for website performance - ensure website uptime and functionality is as expected
- Continually work with senior stakeholders to balance investment in the right areas, to drive business value vs budget
- Always have a plan-in-action: what are the pros and cons on CMS / backend change / migration
- Develop, obtain approval for, and manage all aspects of the product budget
- Feedback market knowledge and intelligence to provide insights to develop future products
- Highly technical and super commercial
- A self-starter who is used to working in a disruptive environment
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to influence across all levels of an organisation
- A leader who creates dedication, trust and who can energise people and teams, and make multi-functional partnership happen
- Able to make a real impact on the business