Ecommerce Manager - Ed-Tech
- North London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Ecommerce, ecommerce manager
This award-winning Ed-Tech start-up is looking for an Ecommerce Marketing Manager to join their existing team in North London and take lead on all things ecommerce!
About the Company...
Want to be part of something amazing? This Ed-Tech company which makes educational toys is looking for an Ecommerce Marketing Manager to join their current team in London. Founded over 5 years ago, they have gone on to win several awards with many more up their sleeve! As they continue to grow, they need someone to own the site performance, marketplace sales and email marketing.
About the Role...
Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing, you will:
- Manage and optimise the strategy and setup of the web campaigns for current and future trends
- Analyse and report on the marketing programs, website and international site performance and Amazon marketplaces to present weekly action-driven plans to impact results
- Create a testing roadmap across the conversion funnel to drive required insights and changes in online performance
- Work closely with the SEO, PPC and Social Managers to coordinate on-site content and online campaigns
- Reviewing site metrics to improve sales and identify purchasing trends
- Be the key decision- maker for all email marketing, CRM and promotional activities
- Own the creation and execution of all email acquisition campaigns
- Create CRM programs and post-purchase communications in-line with brand, product and promotional plans
- Analyse marketplace information and make decisions to improve customer online shopping experience (images, taxonomy, search, content)
- Manage the day-to-day account management relationships to drive overall sales strategy on US and international listings
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in ecommerce and marketplace sales for a B2C, ideally hardware or premium goods company
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with CRO and ecommerce
- Thrive in a dynamic environment that craves new ideas, values swift, productive execution, and recovers quickly from failures
- Fantastic communication skills
- Highly analytical
- A generous budget to help you reach targets
- The satisfaction of owning your own projects and helping the company grow
- MacBook Air
- Coffee, breakfast, regular team lunches and all the fruit and snacks you can eat.
- A true start-up workplace: exciting, fast-moving environment with a motivated, energetic team
- Career progression support and paid professional development opportunities