Junior Product Owner - Luxury Footwear
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
Are you an analyst obsessed with A/B testing with an interest in development and product ownership? Have you realised the power of testing as a driving force for development? If you’ve been thinking about utilising your analytics skills to move into a more product focused role, then this one’s for you.
About the Company...
Our client is a luxury fashion retailer that designs and creates popular women’s footwear. They have a strong UK presence but also have outlets in New York and Germany. The business is heading in an increasingly data driven direction to help push their already successful brand out even further.
About the Role...
Supporting the Senior Product Owner, the junior product owner will be responsible for analysing, testing and developing the company’s websites globally. Managing and liaising with other stakeholders within the Ecommerce team across all countries. Your remit will also include:
- Analysing and working with the Senior Product Owner to devise the roadmap of projects. End to end testing, delivering insights, benchmarking and projecting as well as mapping out the product roadmap related to all global initiatives.
- Manage, devise and carry out the A/B testing programme in collaboration with the web designer.
- Managing the development team daily to ensure deadlines are met.
- Analysing and researching past performance for future benchmarking, gap analysis, customer behaviour, competitor performance and supporting idea generation.
- Improvement of insights and ability to feedback qualitative findings both from customers and within the business with the aid of tools such as Hotjar and Session cam.
- Using GA to work alongside web analysts to ensure the quality of all quantitative insights.
- Working cross-functionally with Customer Services, IT and logistics as well as overseeing regional staff based internationally.
You will be a methodical analyst with strong stakeholder management skills and a full understanding of the Ecommerce ecosystem. You will have worked as an analyst for 3+ years and have hands on experience conducting multi-variant and A/B testing. You will also:
- Be a proficient user of JIRA/Confluence, Assembla, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- A relative degree in Mathematics, Science, Engineering or similar relative discipline.
- Exceptional time/task management skills.