Product Owner - Luxury Jewellery Brand
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Ecommerce, ecommerce manager
A globally known British jewellery brand is keen to bring into their company a Product Owner. You will be the Product Owner for the operations systems, merchandising and shipping platforms, based in London. Working closely with key stakeholders to manage the operational maintenance of the products, you will have a genuine passion for technology!
About the Company...
This client is a creative globally known British jewellery brand that aims to celebrate individuality and be the lead in luxury products. The brand has numerous flagships across Europe, America and Asia and can offer you the opportunity to work in-depth across multiple departments and contribute to the delivery of challenging projects with exceptional business benefits.
About the Role...
The successful Product Owner will be working closely with key stakeholders and developers to deliver innovative projects, benefiting the business across a variety of departments and locations. You will use your genuine passion for technology to join a fast-paced team. As such this role will entail:
- Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, being in charge for the operations systems including Warehouse Management, Shipping Platforms and Merchandising Systems.
- Working with key developers and stakeholders to coordinate and manage the development and operational maintenance of the products using cutting edge technology.
- Responsible for the full life cycles of projects including gathering, solution design, testing and active support upon implementation.
- Perform competitor analysis to identify market trends and utilise methods of operation
- Create mock-ups / wireframes to communicate with stakeholders and developers, identifying the processes needed to introduce your recommendations – let them see the benefits!
- Develop test plans and capture scenarios for newly designed functions, while creating clear and concise training for stakeholders
- Focus on hard facts using a logical and analytical way of thinking. Along with challenging decisions and creating value and progression with the brand.
The ideal professional to step into this role will:
- Have broad business experience in managing projects from birth to implementation, utilising the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Proven experience of Agile, Lean or other software development methods including knowledge in software functional testing
- Awareness of WMS/ERP systems is desirable!
- Experience building integrations with third party systems and having the ability to analysis the pros and cons while assessing its effectiveness
- There is some travel involved - Flexibility to travel to Norfolk Head Office on an ad hoc basis is required
- A strong technical skill set along with an analytical way of thinking and the ability to solve problems effectively and precisely
- Great London location and the opportunity to travel to the Head Office in Norfolk
- Chance to work with a globally recognised brand with flagships across London, America and Asia