Ecommerce Customer Service Supervisor – Major Fashion Retailer **CONTRACT**
- Central London
- Client Side, Contract or Freelance, Middleweight
- Ecommerce, Ecommerce Sales, ecommerce manager, Customer Service
12 month contract
An established international fashion retailer with decades of market presence behind it, is looking to recruit an Ecommerce Customer Service Supervisor to make an impact for a 12-month contract. Based in their London location, you will be directly involved in new E-Commerce Projects, being a part of website launches in foreign languages and liaising with key departments. Fluent in English, German and/or Spanish is vital!
About the Company...
Maintaining their title of a globally recognised fashion brand for decades, requires a superb task force behind it. They have made a permanent mark on the industry and have a huge focus on providing the best service across merchandising, shipping and customer service. In this role as an Ecommerce Customer Service Supervisor you will have the chance to ensure customers receive an excellent experience, along with leading in example for the team and managing a Customer Service Executive.
About the Role...
This role includes but is not limited to:
- Developing an exceptional customer experience, striving for continuous improvement and working alongside the Manager to launch new initiatives
- Acting on Supervisor responsibilities to ensure all team KPI’s are met and leading the customer service advisors to achieve the best in customer satisfaction (responsible for 1 Customer Service Executive)
- Utilising various channels to monitor day to day contact with customers including chat, phone, social media channels and online.
- Monitoring the entire process of each individual sale from issues, cancellations through to tracking and shipping
- Aiding with translations for the brands websites in other languages, including liaising with web agencies to ensure all sites are operational
- Key liaison and cooperation with the Ecommerce Manager, external web design agency, warehouse teams and credit control departments.
The ideal Ecommerce Customer Service Supervisor this brand is looking to hire includes:
- Preferably ECOM marketing knowledge or has worked before for an ECOM company
- Fluent in English, German and/or Spanish
- Familiarity with ‘Zendesk’ is an added plus for this brand!
- Previous online experience working for a fashion retailer in a customer service position is desirable
- Company pension
- 33% Staff Discount In-store and on website
- Bonus Scheme – Based on Company/Personal Success
- 22 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Free gym membership after 6 months
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular all-company socials
- Quarterly team incentives – Holidays/Events
- PLUS the chance to make an incredible impact in this brand!