Ecommerce Manager - Luxury Homeware
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Ecommerce, ecommerce manager
One of Europe’s most diverse and innovative supplier of bespoke luxury bathrooms is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join their office in Chessington.
About the Company...
Established in London 1978, this award-winning family run business has a keen eye on the latest design trends and supplies luxury bathrooms to clients from consumers, architects, designers, developers and many more. Their portfolio extends through countless global projects across residential, commercial, hotel, aircraft and luxury yachts.
They pride themselves on a highly professional and discreet service.
As they continue to grow, they are seeking an experienced Ecommerce Manager to join their office in Chessington and take full charge of the ecommerce business.
About the Role...
- Drive the ecommerce business to achieve yearly targets and KPIs
- Manage the web development agency to maintain ongoing site functionality in accordance with ecommerce strategy and commercials to maximise sales and the customer experience online for the brand
- Set the onsite merchandising and product strategy, taking advantage of commercial opportunities for cross-sells, up-sells
- Report on and analyse website metrics, overall customer engagement and conversion on site to develop future strategies and areas for improvement
- Manage agencies that support digital marketing of the business – PPC, SEO, Email
- Ensure third party retailers merchandise and present sites in accordance with company guidelines, liaising with the brand team to ensure global brand guidelines and visual standards are being adhered to
- Assist with the planning of future digital marketing plans in accordance with agreed budgets, wholesale and retail targets
- Create and maintain plans for promotional features across the website
- Work a trading events and calendar
- Define and implement a cross and upsell strategy
- Analyse and create optimal customer journeys on the site, enhancing product discovery. Utilising analytical tools to measure current site taxonomy and create future strategy.
- Maintain a list of front-end priorities to improve the website experience
- Analyse site search and make changes to maximise performance
- Evidence of setting up and having delivered strong web sales and traffic growth for
- Strong analytical and commercial approach, able to take insights from digital platforms and report, present and propose future strategies
- Proven ability to manage multiple agency relationships
- Proven ability to manage internal processes and main stakeholders
- Strong relationship skills with some experience of managing 3rd party retailer digital
- Dynamic, proactive, assertive and autonomous with an enthusiastic, positive outlook
- Extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, with common sense and initiative
- Strong verbal and written communicator with great presentation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly organised team player, flexible and able to handle multiple activities, establish priorities, meet deadlines and work efficiently and effectively