Senior Product Manager – SAAS/Technology
- £70,000 - £75,000 DOE
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Ecommerce, product/project management
Do you bridge the gap between Business and Technology? Of course, you do you’re a Senior Product Manager! Looking to move into a new role or move up into a Senior Product Manager position?
Of course, you are, you’re reading this!
About the Company...
Founded in 2013 this SAAS business has grown to over 100 employees, is operational in over 100 countries and can count some of the worlds largest technology businesses in their client portfolio. Their customer focused platform has gained recognition worldwide for innovation in their space.
About the Role...
Your latent ability to bridge the gap between technology: business is why you got into Product management in the 1st place. You’re looking for your next Senior Product Management role or you are ready to get the title that goes with what you already do day in day out.
This business needs your skills and knowledge to complement their more than capable tech team and enable their ongoing growth and continue to keep their clients happy.
- Multiple years of experience within a Product role
- Experience at driving growth within a tech company
- Experience defining top-level product/growth strategy
- Experience at pulling and analysing data
- Experience within an agile environment
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, organised and resourceful
- Excellent English skills
- Strong at writing persuasive copy
- Experience driving growth within B2C or supply side of a two-sided marketplace
- Experience working in start-ups
- Experience working as part of a cross-functional team
- High profile role, in a high performing team, with strong growth plans.
- Competitive benefits package