Online Trading Manager - Bags & Accessories
- Up to £50,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Ecommerce, online trading
This well-established bags and accessories brand are looking for an experienced Online Trader to join their small team in Central London and drive performance across their three key markets. They are going through a key growth period, so this is a really exciting time to join!
About the Company...
Going strong for over 14 years with no signs of stopping yet, this highly reputable global handbags company is going through a really exciting period. With plans to break out into even more international markets, they need an exceptional Online Trading Manager to help drive online growth in three key markets. They offer the chance to take ownership of your work and make a real impact to the growth of the online business.
About the Role...
This company is rapidly growing with a fast-paced, target driven environment, and needs someone to be at the heart of its online strategy.
- Drive sales across the UK, USA, and ROW markets
- Work closely with the eCommerce Manager and eCommerce Exec to deliver trade across various categories
- Own the promotional calendar
- Drive sales across all channels and work with marketing to ensure localisation
- Look at key competitors, understand the customer base, and always stay ahead of market trends
- Use web analytics to ensure customer experience and conversion is maximised
- Take full ownership of on-site merchandising
- Ensure all key information from the website is presented back to relevant departments
- Commercially minded with good financial acumen
- International experience (US knowledge very appealing)
- Proactive and keen to roll sleeves up and get involved
- Enjoy a fast-paced, target-driven environment - this is a daily trading role and will suit someone who thrives on that energy and enjoys driving short term results as much as long-term change
- Excellent and professional communication skills across all levels of the business
- Experience of working with Shopify Plus
- Detailed understanding of current retail and eCommerce industry best practices and how to apply them
- Flexibly-minded, want to drive change and comfortable working in a "test and learn" environment