Ecommerce Manager – Menswear Brand
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Ecommerce, ecommerce manager
This well-established menswear retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to work across 2 of their brand sites. Excellent opportunity for someone who is ready to take the step up to a management role and have hands on responsibility across Online Trading & Merchandising, Website Management & Customer Service.
About the Company...
They’re a global brand with their UK office based in the heart of London. With inspiration from as far back as the 50’s, thy have a unique offering and are a staple in the menswear industry. They offer the chance to take ownership of your work and make a real impact to the growth of the online business
About the Role...
Working directly with the Head of Ecommerce you’ll be maximising the growth of 2 very successful menswear sites, this is what you can expect to work on:
- A key focus of the role is to take responsibility for trading and merchandising of the site – you will own full product launches, calendars, shoots etc
- Ensuring all category pages are managed & optimised, including filters, sort rules, navigation and A/B testing
- Produce and analyse trade performance reports and translate insight and analytics into useable data to maximise sales.
- You will oversee all order management & fulfilment, work closely with warehousing and logistics teams to deliver a best in class customer experience and encourage repeat purchases
- Budget management across warehouse, packaging and photography shoots
- Manage external customer service agency
- Work closely with web development teams to ensure smooth running of websites and successful implementation of new projects and initiatives
- Manage a team of 2
So, what does it take to be an Ecommerce Manager with this brand? Here are some of the skills you need to apply:
- Ecommerce experience in a fast-paced fashion or retail brand – if you think you’re ready for that step up this is the ideal chance to take it on
- Experience with onsite trading, merchandising and optimisation
- Experience with order fulfilment, logistics and customer service would be highly desirable
- Good understanding of web tools (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Google Analytics, OMS, WMS, Cybersource, Adyen)
- Comfortable working with large data sets and the ability to put them into actionable insights
- Above all – a go getter who wants to succeed in Ecommerce
- Working in a small team allowing you exposure and hands on experience
- Exposure to working internationally
- Excellent social environment