Ecommerce Trader *Immediate Start* - Luxury British Retailer
- Up to £35,000 DOE
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Ecommerce, product/project management
Fantastic opportunity to join a heritage business who are going through digital transformation. They need 2 Ecommerce Traders (1 Womenswear, 1 Menswear) in their London office, to help build an exceptional strategy and manage daily site trading.
About the Company...
They are a well-known British retailer, with a strong regional brand presence & an office in central London. Ecommerce is new to them and the team is growing quickly – it’s an exciting time and the atmosphere reflects that. If you’re looking to grow your ecommerce career, this will be a phenomenal opportunity to gain some priceless experience and be part of a memorable journey.
About the Role...
There are 2 roles in this fast-growing team – 1 to work on womenswear and 1 to work on menswear. You’ll be working closely with the Category Manager to facilitate online growth:
- Maximise sales and profits through trading strategy, range & product assortment
- Set up an maintain product categories
- Gather assets and information on new products/catalogues
- Provide exceptional website performance analysis to the rest of the team, highlighting commercial opportunities as they arise
- Report on sales, AOV and conversion
- Propose actions to optimise conversion rates
- Conduct weekly site walks to ensure optimum levels of functionality
- Support on new launches with brands and relevant teams
- Monitor onsite product searches and make improvements to strategy
This role will suit someone who loves working in a fast thinking, agile environment:
- Min 3 years ecommerce experience within FASHION OR BEAUTY ONLY
- Must have good experience of operating a CMS, eCommerce merchandising software and analytics tools
- Highly analytical and an expert on Excel
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience would be ideal
- Experience with managing various stakeholders
Aside from the fact that you’ll get to work on a huge project with loads of scope for growth, here are some more benefits:
- Amazing and passionate team, some of the best in the industry, to learn from
- Central London offices
- 20 days holiday
- Flexi time working hours
- Health & Pension
- Up to 20% discount