Ecommerce Director – Beauty
- Up to £100k DOE
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Ecommerce, ecommerce director
Our client is seeking an Ecommerce Director to support a progressive, highly skilled and large ecommerce team. In this role you will use your vast experience to drive forward the digital plan, support the growth of the existing team and the hiring of new people. Working directly with the CEO you will thrive off this opportunity.
About the Company…
Based in the heart of the digital hub, this is a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment who have a dedicated, passionate and self-motivated team, inspired by the internal career rewards and the opportunities for development.
About the Role...
As Ecommerce Director you will manage the entire digital team. Supported by experienced direct reports you will implement the current digital roadmap across all the touchpoints. Your skill at navigating issues and overcoming challenges will ensure you can adjust this plan to ensure growth targets are met.
- Manage and develop a significant team
- Drive trading and ensure financial targets are met
- Progress the highly active social channels supporting the voice of the brand
- Push the performance marketing channels to achieve more
- Manage the production team, studio and customer service
- Collaborating actively with other members of the team and sharing insights
- Experience managing a large team in a progressive business
- Online multibrand experience is essential
- Used to working in a fast growth environment
- Can take control of a roadmap, P&L and lead the entire division
- Still excited about creating a customer experience to be proud of