Head Of Online - Beauty
- £75,000 + DOE
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Ecommerce, online trading
Do you want to join the world’s leading beauty brand?
Our client is looking for a Head of Online to support a progressive, highly-skilled ecommerce team. In this role, you will use your vast experience to drive forward the digital plan, support the growth of the existing team and the hiring of new people. Working directly with the VP you will thrive off this opportunity.
About the Company...
This is a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment who have a dedicated, passionate and self-motivated team, inspired by the internal career rewards and the opportunities for development.
About the Role...
What can you expect in this role?
- Define and drive the Ecommerce strategy for the UK business
- Own the P&L for the UK online channel and deliver on all KPIs, notably revenue, profit, contribution, customer acquisition, growth and retention
- Lead the execution of all initiatives on the UK roadmap to continue expanding as a leading retailer
- Plan and execute the marketing and promotional calendar
- Manage and develop a team
- Coordinate all commercial activities with the brand team to ensure organic and paid activities are aligned / key company projects are in sync
- Collaborate actively with other members of the management team and share insights
- Be a strong inspirational leader for the UK Ecommerce department, challenging and motivating as you lead.
- Responsible for maintaining a high performing, high energy, collaborative and fun culture as the team continues to expand to support the high growth trajectory
- Passion for beauty and a strong understanding of the retail industry
- Experience managing in a progressive business
- Good understanding of online conversion and consumer brands
- Used to change and transformations
- P&L management experience
- Used to working in a fast growth environment
- Excited about creating a customer experience to be proud of
- Car allowance
- Birthday off
- Gym membership
- Staff discount