Digital Trading Manager – Consumer Goods
- £50,000 + benefits
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Ecommerce, online trading
Are you a Digital Trading Manager looking for an exciting challenge in a global business that are going through huge digital transformation? If you love conversion optimisation and want to manage a team this could be the role for you.
About the Company...
This is a multi-billion-pound wholesale/retail business, based in London, with more than 50,000 customers and a strong ecommerce presence. Currently investing heavily in digital growth and adding new parts to the business, it’s an exciting time to join – almost like being in a start up without the risk! They are looking for ambitious people to join their rapidly growing digital team, who will make an impact on the future of the business.
About the Role...
Ultimately, the Digital Trading Manager is going to be focused on conversion optimisation across all digital platforms, it’s a very analytical role. Here’s an outline of what you’ll be doing:
- Own conversion optimisation across all sites and channels, including product catalogue, visual merchandising, navigation etc
- Measure site performance, using data to drive actionable insights to maximise sales (using Google Analytics but you’ll have the chance to introduce new tools)
- Run A/B & multivariate tests including cart abandonment analysis and other techniques
- Lead a small team to manage conversion, content and campaigns
- Work closely with marketing and product to help drive the right customers into the funnel
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Demonstratable experience in conversion optimisation within a retail business
- Strong ability to interpret data into actionable insights
- Experience with Magento would be ideal
- Expert in excel, Google Analytics and other tools
- You must have a solid understanding of digital marketing & content and how it affects conversion
- String leadership skills – ability to lead a team and deal with stakeholders
The juicy bit:
- Chance to work in a rapidly changing business, making a genuine impact
- Free Parking
- Free on-site gym
- Staff membership card
- Working with a bunch of passionate, friendly and sociable people