Ecommerce Marketplace Executive - Retail
- £28,000 - £30,000
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Ecommerce, ecommerce executive/assistant
Would you like to develop your ecommerce career in a wonderfully creative retailer, taking care of their marketplaces? Well established business with a small ecom team, giving you the chance for full exposure and autonomy. They need an Ecommerce Marketplace Executive to join their in London.
About the Company...
Long standing retailer with a very strong online presence globally. With more than 10k products online, it’s a very fast paced and dynamic company. They have a medium sized HQ with the CEO around daily, so there’s a big chance for exposure and they like people to have a voice. Really fantastic bunch of people and a great place to work.
About the Role...
There’s an opportunity in the team for someone to come in and have ownership over their Amazon account, with the chance to look at new partners too. Here’s some of what you can expect to work on:
- Drive growth of the Amazon store by building well-structured categories, with proactive trading, price management and promotional plans
- Ensure all new and existing products are set up to optimise customer experience and sales
- Check and optimise both UK and international marketplaces daily
- Weekly reporting to monitor performance, create insights and understand trends
- Help manage the creation of high-quality product content to optimise brand representation
- Research and introduce new marketplace partnerships (eBay, Etsy etc)
- Plus the chance to work on many other projects and add to your skill set!
The role will suit someone who is creative by nature (maybe into music, theatre etc) who is looking to develop an ecommerce career. Some other must haves include:
- Min 6 months experience in ecommerce (ideally on Amazon) in a retail business
- Numerate and commercially driven
- Experience working with high volumes of data
- Comfortable working with Excel
- Ambitious and eager to learn
They have a lovely environment and are always striving to improve, here are some current benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Sociable teams
- Agile business with access to key stakeholders
- Autonomy and chance to make an impact
- Based in a cool and busy part of London