Head Of Customer Services - Premium Fashion
- £45,000 to £50,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Ecommerce Sales, Customer Service
A well-known international fashion retailer is entering the next phase of their digital development with ambitious plans for growing their ecommerce fashion site worldwide. With a view to launch a transactional site in the next 12-18 months, they seek a Head of Customer Services (Fashion) to manage their CS team in Central London – managing a team of 15+ people, maintaining a strong customer growth/retention ratio, ensuring strong brand image across all departments.
About the Company...
As a globally renowned fashion brand, they have made a profound and permanent mark on the fashion/lifestyle industry. With a huge focus on quality design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting, they like to encourage a team of innovative and creative thinkers. All these aspects reach over 100 countries, making them a global house hold name.
About the Role...
- You’ll maintain the highest standards; leading your team by example and showing your willingness to go the extra mile for their fashion-centric customers
- You have excellent communication and organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and targets are essential
- Must have a solid background in responsibility for a Customer Service team.
- Define what success looks like for the team and setting team and individual KPIs and SLAs
- Experienced in prioritising customer feedback/queries – replying in a timely manner
- Escalation management – Understanding which calls need to be escalated and ensuring they receive a professional and sympathetic response
- Partner internally/cross functionally to develop training resources and materials to be delivered seasonally for in house team
- Previous experience in managing a team (10+) would be desirable or development in line with becoming a Team Leader
- Ability to drive, manage and grow a team
- Ability to manage customer relationships and communication to all stakeholders at their respective levels
- Previous experience working for a Fashion/Luxury retailer or brand
- Experience within a Contact Centre/Customer Hub environment, desired but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills with clear concise communication
- Flexible with the ability to manage change
- Experience in new system implementation and change management
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining a professional image at all times
- Bonus structure which rewards personal and business success
- Medical Insurance
- Excellent pension scheme
- Company car scheme