Recruitment Consultant – Web & Data Analytics
- £23,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Permanent Post, Agency-Side, Middleweight
- Junior Recruitment Consultant
Yes, you read correctly! Not only do we recruit for many of the biggest worldwide, recognised names in the Ecommerce industry, from fashion to technology and insanely inspiring start-ups – we recruit for us too! cranberry panda, based a walk away from Shoreditch, is recruiting for an Analytics Recruitment Consultant to grow an established desk. We are on the hunt for an ambitious and unique recruitment star who can be our main contact for analytics positions in the industry.
About the Company...
In a galaxy far, far away … no actually scrap that! In an office in London, cranberry panda since 2010 have been recruiting for exceptional Ecommerce talent. Our founders have been in the Ecommerce world since 1999 and built the panda empire on a wealth of knowledge and experience. We cover everything in the Ecommerce sector, that is what makes us special! Each of our consultants focus on different roles from junior through to CEO level within the industry including, digital marketing, analytics, ecommerce management, online trading and merchandising, digital design, social media and content.
You will not be working on multiple roles in different sectors, you will be a specialist in your field! We have recruitment consultants who left big agencies to have just that!
We pride ourselves on our service, loyal client base, exceptional candidate database and our Ecommerce insights and knowledge. We know what we are talking about and each consultant is given autonomy of their roles. We could talk about what makes us special from our events, placements and reputation … but we want to know more about you.
About the Role...
We need an analytics champion to grow our already established Analytics Desk! You may already work in a recruitment analytics position and you want more control, support and opportunity. Alternatively, you work in recruitment and have had your eye on the data scene for quite a while. You will be working with some incredible brands and companies that will look to you for the best service. From managing your candidate database, to specialising in advising brands on the requirements an analytics candidate needs – we want to talk to you.
- Working alongside a range of Ecommerce brands in fashion, sport, technology, retail and so many more.
- Acting as the CEO of your desk for assisting companies and hiring managers find the best analytics candidates to contribute to their teams
- Networking and using your BD skills to bring on new vacancies and getting the word out about cranberry panda and what we offer
- We have a rule here, we WILL, not we might, or we should. We WILL as individual consultants and a team succeed in hitting our monthly / quarterly targets
We do not have a specific mould of panda here we try to fill. Each and everyone one of us are unique, a little crazy and authentic. Even though we are different people we all have a common theme that we have respect for each other and we want to achieve! You can be yourself here, everything from the way you dress to your interest and opinions.
- Experience in an analytics recruitment role would be ideal! It means you can come into the business already knowing the requirements clients are looking for. But if you have recruitment experience and are keen to learn and progress then that suits us perfectly!
- Recruitment experience absolutely!
- A team player who not only wants to achieve alone but wants to see the company shine
- Superb time management skills and an organised soul that will have you putting our OCD pandas to shame.
- BD super star! You must not be afraid to pick up the phone and speak to clients and candidates alike. Trust me, we all get nervous but it’s the new jobs that makes it all worthwhile.
- Recognisable history in making successful placements and thriving!
- What can you bring to cranberry panda? Amazing singing skills? Dance moves like Michael Jackson? Cooking skills that will put our Marketing Manager Chris to the test?
Why should you work with us? What do you get from it?
- A company culture that is nothing like anything else you have had!
- Constant support and recognition for your achievements and efforts
- Quarterly team incentives including insane dinners, nights out and adventures
- Bonus structure for placements
- Team holidays for company targets achieved i.e. Spain, Skiing etc.
- Training and career development that genuinely happens