Ecommerce Partnerships Manager - Luxury Lifestyle Retailer
- Up to £45,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , affiliate marketing, Digital Marketing Manager
Join a brand who are a well-known and global British lifestyle brand known for its unique fragrance portfolio and luxury products for the bath, body and home. You’ll be responsible for the retailer.com marketing strategy and ensure the proper brand translation across all 21+ Retailer.com sites.
About the Company...
Our client is an award winning global British lifestyle brand known for its unique fragrance portfolio and luxury products for the bath, body and home who are looking for an Ecommerce Partnerships Manager (Retailer.com) to join their business.
About the Role...
As Ecommerce Partnerships Manager you will report into the Online Marketing Director you will responsible for the retailer.com marketing strategy and ensure the proper brand translation across all Retailer.com sites. Working with the regional teams, you will deliver sales goals on 21+ partner sites which is rapidly growing and diversifying. You will also:
- Own, manage and maintain the retailer.com marketing calendar with the regional teams and help galvanize the retailer.com strategy
- Work closely with the Online Director and International Team for new retailer launches
- Work with creative operations contact to complete assets
- Work with regional teams to understand how to secure placements on retailer.com channels and deliver tool kits to do this
- Maintain standards of product merchandising online / copy, imagery, usage
- Work with international teams to ensure fluid presence on retail partner sites
- Maintain all brand guidelines documents relating to retailer.com, marketing, merchandising, fulfilment
- Identifying opportunities for brand exposure and drive retailer.com to achieve sales and brand goals
- Lead QA for brand presence on retailer sites ensuring brands are merchandised and presented in line with equity standards and licensor guidelines
- Evaluate promotion plans for retail partners with regional teams and share post event analytics
- Routinely monitor the competitive landscape and share learnings cross functionally
You’ll have 5 years + online retail experience specialising in 3rd party partnerships. You will also have:
- Experience in Pure Play, retailer.com and 3PP within Apps and websites
- Positive, committed attitude with ability to work effectively across many departments
- Aptitude for working with Internet tools (i.e., web-based reports, databases, and various multimedia technologies).
- Ability to manage timelines and internal project resources.
- Very strong knowledge of web technologies and e-commerce platform