Senior Influencer Executive - Premium Lifestyle & Fashion Brand
- £25,000 to £30,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , Social Media
If you love leading the way in fashion and creating a buzz, pay close attention because this one’s for you! This brand has an amazing career opportunity for you as a senior influencer executive. If you have experience growing direct relationships with the fashion, beauty and wellness industries most influential celebrities and are up for the ‘task’ of hosting the hottest events, we’d love to hear from you!
About the Company...
Since its founding, they have become one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in history. This brand prides itself on their passion for innovation. Fusing together technology and an “all-inclusive” athleisure subscription service, they are providing over 4 million VIP members with on-trend fashion at an exceptional value.
About the Role...
As a senior executive influencer, you will be researching and targeting influencers across Europe and building amazing relationships to increase brand awareness for this fabulous company. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the management team to devise and agree European influencer strategies
- Increasing brand exposure with key influencers across relevant social channels
- Project managing influencer campaigns and consumer events
- Managing and growing influencer database- targeting new influencers across fashion, beauty and lifestyle sectors
- Working with marketing teams to convey the story behind the brands product
- Weekly reporting on influencer activity to show how awesome a job you’re doing!
- Do you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing influencers within the fashion/beauty/wellness sector?
- Creative vision, a strategical mind is needed to perfectly execute your plan
- Are you driven by strong values? If yes, you’ll love the values that drive this brand
- Are you the master at prioritising tasks, with an ever-quenching thirst for knowledge to learn more as means for growth?