Marketing Manager - Members Club
- £25,000 to £30,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , Digital Marketing Manager
As Marketing Manager for this market leading London Business Members Club you will lead on planning, implementing and maintaining strategies for social media, PPC, SEO, website UX and creating all marketing content. You will thrive in a flat organisational structure, and work alongside the senior management team.
About the Company...
Building an exclusive and inspirational environment in which to do business and network. A market leading approach to engaging their clientele, has and continues to see huge growth across the business. You are the next team member to help build this success.
About the Role...
Your role as Marketing Manager will see you using your acumen to see our vision flourish and growth continue. You are key to the ongoing success of the business.
- Digital is second nature to you (SEO, Google Adwords, Bing Adwords, Google Analytic)
- Traditional (never turn your back on the past, traditional channels work!)
- Social Media (not just for millennials)
- Membership/Events (This is where the real business/networking gets done)
- Creative (some of the best parts of marketing)
- You are a Marketing Executive or Manager ready to take ownership of the end to end marketing program
- You are looking for the next step up in your career where you can make a impact and see your contribution in action
- Your ability to strategise and execute are a point of pride
- Your personal approach to the details of your work shine through in the end product