Digital Acquisition Manager – Fashion Retailer
- Up to £45,000
- South London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , Online Acquisition Manager
Are you a Digital Marketing Manager who is commercially savvy and able to increase revenue via online acquisition channels? You will support the growth of the brand and drive profitable sales through the online channels and be responsible for the day-to-day management of all digital marketing, assisted by a small in-house team and many external agencies.
About the Company...
Our client is one of the UK’s leading online fashion and lifestyle retailers, selling their own brand of women’s clothing, footwear and accessories through their website and in selected John Lewis concessions.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Head of Marketing you will support the growth of the brand and drive profitable sales through the different channels. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of all digital marketing, assisted by a small in-house team and many external agencies. Other responsibilities include:
- Working with the Marketing Director and Head of Marketing to formulate and update the company’s digital marketing strategy in accordance with the agreed budget
- Managing the day-to-day implementation of that strategy specifically across PPC, Affiliates, Paid Social, Referral, Retargeting and Display
- Liaising with external agencies to ensure that they are maximising all opportunities within their channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing channels, both individually and collectively through attribution modelling
- Analysing the relative performance of individual channels and agencies and making recommendations on where best to assign resources
- Ensuring that the customer journey is always optimised for maximum conversion and/or brand engagement
- Keeping up-to-date with new opportunities and industry trends, including evolving marketing technology
You will have a minimum of 4+ years’ experience in digital and acquisition marketing. You will also:
- Understand the complexities of performance marketing as well as user journey
- have a real passion for driving growth through innovation and experimentation
- A background or interest in fashion is highly desirable but not essential
- The ability to manage people and process is hugely important, but the absolute must-have is a genuine ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven track record of working in a sales/driven commercial trading environment
- Very strong in SEM marketing and SEM marketing tools
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics) and Adwords