Marketing Executive - Multi-Channel Retailer
- £23,000 to £27,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Junior
- Digital Marketing , Digital Marketing Executive / Assistant
This brand is a worldwide top 100 licensing company. They work in collaboration with everything from high end luxury brands to high street retail and are now looking for a driven Marketing Executive to join their central London based team.
About the Company...
These guys have been about for over 45 years and work with some of the biggest names in the world of fashion, luxury, sport and celebrities. With a longstanding, tightknit team in place, they hire on attitude over aptitude.
About the Role...
As the Marketing Executive, you will work with the entire team to drive outreach and brand awareness. Your main responsibility will be to manage their Amazon store, but you will also...
- Work with the director of marketing to outline site strategy
- Be the first point of contact for everything to do with their amazon site
- Liaise will all members of the business to communicate site changes and developments that will directly affect their work
- Manage external development agencies
- Coordinate the wider marketing team to plan and run trade shows – sourcing & managing contracts for venues, organising third party vendors and logistical management
- Manage budgets for individual events
- Ongoing management of the marketing calendar
- This hire will be majorly based on the drive and attitude of the candidate and whilst past experience is important, they need someone onboard who is of the right mentality
- Previous experience in managing an amazon store
- Experience with managing a budget for events and have been involved in the organisation of trade shows
- Excellent project management skills essential
- Experience working in a digital role
- Excellent communication skills with perfect written and spoken English