Social Media Assistant - Fashion Brand
- £18,000 to £21,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Junior
- Digital Marketing , Social Media
This is an exciting opportunity to join this trendsetting Ath-Leisure brand as a Social Media Assistant! This position gives you access to a career that may greatly enhance your prospects within the ecommerce fashion sphere! This is a brand that oozes passion for promoting body positivity and fitness amongst women of all ages, shapes and sizes! Reaching over 3.5 million VIP members worldwide and giving access to on-trend fashions at prices loved by all, you’ll be a part of a brand making impactful change!
About the Company...
Overseeing and fusing together the innovation of fitness, fashion, and body positivity; this brand delivers high-performance fitness fashionwear at affordable prices. Priding themselves on their high-quality clothing and accessories, they continue to achieve high levels of rapid growth through their fast-developing VIP service and influential marketing strategies!
About the Role...
As the social media assistant, you be will responsible for:
- Providing support to the Social Media Specialist in the day-to-day running of social channels and management of the content/campaign calendar
- Working in partnership with the Social Media Specialist for the creation of content and planning of campaign stunt activations across EU markets
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business - including liaising across different areas of the brand (Social, Content, PR and editorial teams etc.)
- Drafting the copy and publishing daily localised content across social channels, including EU markets.
- Identifying potential ambassadors in different markets, based on brand advocacy, social influence and engagement
- Keeping ambassadors ‘in the know’ on all important brand updates, and continually finding inventive ways to increase value to the community
- Developing KPIs and goals to share with stakeholders on a regular basis and conducting periodic audits of individual ambassadors and social media analysis reporting
- Tracking the Brand Ambassadors progress and performance monthly, whilst creatively searching for ways to increase positive engagement within the community
- Testing methods to measure impacts of the ambassador program (analyse, review and report findings)
- Helping with day to day operations including administrative tasks
- Keeping on top of trends within the health, fitness and digital/social space to apply findings aid the creation of viral content to increase engagement and brand loyalty!
Some things to think about, if you would be a good fit- Are you…
- An enthusiastic team player with a genuine obsession for social?
- Interested in video production and creating content?
- Experienced within a social media, PR and/or customer relations position (6+ months)?
- Knowledgeable, with a great understanding of the respected social media platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest etc.) and emerging trends?
- Motivated and able adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment?
- Genuinely interested in the fitness, wellness and fashion sphere?