Performance Marketing Manager - Luxury Jewellery **CONTRACT**
- Up to £300 p/day
- Central London
- Client Side, Contract or Freelance, Junior
- Digital Marketing , Performance Marketing
Up to 3 months' contract
A globally recognised luxury jewellery brand is keen to bring into their company a Performance Marketing Manager on a contract basis until August 2018. You will be reporting to the Head of Digital, responsible primarily for the management and implementation of activity across multiple marketing channels.
About the Company...
This client is a creative, globally known jewellery brand that aims to promote individuality and be the lead in luxury products. The brand has numerous flagships across Europe, America and Asia and can offer you the opportunity to work in-depth across multiple departments, managing agencies and in-house resources to execute the best in digital marketing campaigns globally. This is an ideal chance to add invaluable experience to your CV working for an esteemed luxury brand.
About the Role...
The Performance Marketing Manager’s role will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the execution and online activity across a range of marketing channels
- Managing agencies and in-house relationships to create the highest quality of digital marketing campaigns
- Optimising the performance budget to maximise and support ambitious targets in growth for the ecommerce business
- Growing PPC and shopping campaigns by updating keywords, bidding and landing pages including ad copy across all regions
- Coordinate with other teams including, marketing, product and development, to advise on SEO improvements including technical and page optimisation.
- Take the lead on setting up campaigns to ensure growth and work alongside global teams to integrate performance marketing activity into campaigns where necessary
- Define the content, and create engaging ads that excel the performance and represent the major values of the brand
This is a role you can really get stuck into and make a valuable difference in the time you are there. Your main objective will be to increase conversion rate and identify areas of improvement through the customer journey. The ideal candidate for the Performance Marketing Manager position will:
- Be able to bring 3 – 4 years’ experience to the position, with previous knowledge of working in a digital marketing role focusing on performance and analysis
- Experienced in managing external agencies and directing them in the best way that represent the brand
- Knowledge of tracking and measurement solutions to find ways of improvement
- Expert proficiency in Paid Search and valuable experience across SEO, web analytics etc.
- Desirable London location with the opportunity to travel to the Norfolk Head Office as required
- The rare chance to make a difference in a short space of time, adding experience working for a globally known brand to your CV